PAINTING KITCHEN CABINETS MIAMI, FL
The Cabinets Painter is a Miami-based cabinet painting service that can help you with the cabinets in your home. Our services are pretty unique. We start with a free estimate, schedule a start/completion date for the project, make sure that your home is protected while we are working, and we follow up with our service. If there is any grease in the area we are working, we remove it with a TSP solution. We will sand between primer coats as needed for the surface. Lastly, we set everything back as it looked before we went to work. When we are done, the only difference that you’ll notice is that your cabinets look even better.
Kitchen Cabinet Painting in Miami, FL
We work with Miami-area homeowners on their kitchens. Here are some reasons that you might want to repaint your kitchen cabinets:
- It will give your kitchen a brand new look.
- Any sort of painting that you do in your kitchen will increase your home’s value.
- It’s an affordable way to take care of your kitchen without having to install new cabinets.
- If you choose to remodel your kitchen, you are going to be waiting for about 12 weeks. With The Cabinets Painter, we will have your work done within a few days.
- We have a wide variety of the latest paints available to match any kitchen decor that you have.
When is it a good time to refinish your kitchen cabinets? If you are thinking about having a get together, want to replace the floor in your kitchen, or are selling your home, these are all good reasons to get your kitchen cabinets refinished. The Cabinet Painters take extra care to make sure that you have the right look and feel of your kitchen for virtually any occasion.
Refinishing Your Kitchen and Choosing the Right Kitchen Cabinet Paint Colors
If you are going to have your kitchen cabinets repainted, you might want to consider some of the following rationales for choosing different colors:
- Decide on a color scheme that looks good for your kitchen.
- Choose colors that you love.
- Think about other things. For example, if you have a light wood floor, you might also want to consider a lighter color tone for your cabinets.
- Choose a countertop color that is neutral to the rest of your kitchen.
- Make sure that you consider color choices with lighting.
Why You Should Hire a Miami Kitchen Cabinet Painter
There are a lot of different reasons that you should consider hiring a professional cabinet painter. Here are those reasons:
- Kitchen cabinets take a lot of abuse over the years and a professional team will help make sure that things are sanded and finished correctly to look new.
- If you do it on your own with a brush or a roller, it will leave an undesirable texture. We have the right spraying equipment to give you a smooth looking finish.
- It’s going to take a lot of time and commitment if you do it on your own. The average kitchen has around 30 to 40 cabinets and each of them has hinges and handles. We take each of these off to make sure that metal does not ever make contact with paint. Also, we tape, plastic, and cover all areas of your kitchen where you don’t want paint.
Now, let’s take a look at the actual steps involved. We actually take the time to thoroughly clean the cabinets to get rid of grease and oils. We have to make sure that the areas around the stove, microwave, and refrigerator are cleaned particularly well. People often skimp on this side of the project when they do it themselves. If you choose to paint yourself and bypass this step, you will have paint that chips off quickly in greasy areas.
We also do sanding. When the original paint is sanded, you want to rough up the surface enough but not so much that raw wood is exposed. After each coat of primer is put on, we sand a little bit more. Sanding makes the last coats go on super smooth so that you get the finish that you want. Lastly, we put on an enamel grade finish to give you the look and feel that you want for your cabinet.
Other Cabinet Refinishing and Painting Services
We can virtually work in any room of your home where you have cabinets. We will send out our team to do work in garages, home offices, closets, basements and other rooms. Some other areas where we can also help include:
- Areas with built-in shelving.
- Closet storage.
- Cabinet doors and drawers.
- Framed cabinets
- Frameless cabinets.
Where We Paint Kitchen Cabinets
The Cabinets Painters provides cabinet resurfacing and finishing in and around Miami. Some of the different areas we service include Kendall, Sweetwater, Pembroke Pines, Pinecrest, Coral Gables, Doral, North Miami Beach, Hallandale, Miami Gardens, and Hollywood.
Choosing a Kitchen Cabinet Painter in Miami, FL
If you are looking for a kitchen cabinet painter in Miami, FL, The Cabinet Boys is poised to help you out. We have a great reputation with our customers. We also have the experience to get the job done. You want to choose someone who:
- Will give you an estimate.
- Make sure that the area to be painted is 100% protected.
- Schedules a firm start/finish date.
- Get your feedback to make sure that you are happy with the completed project.
Give us a call for any cabinets refinishing or painting kitchen cabinets.